Decks, Fences and Renovations.
Custom Decks, Custom Fences
Firepit Fundamentals Ltd. believes your Deck or Fence should be a reflection of your tastes and lifestyle. We work with you to choose your design, materials and finishing touches. We will guide your decisions by making suggestions and offer different products for you to choose from. We work with you to ensure your dream comes to fruition.
Basement renovations and Legal suites.
Firepit Fundamentals Ltd. is a full service renovation and development company. We offer full service of assisting with permits, managing sub-trades and all aspects of the project through to completion.
To get you FREE estimate please provide us with all the information you can in the form below.
Building a new deck or fence, rebuilding or adding on to an existing deck or fence or renovating or developing your basement can be intimidating, confusing and expensive. In today’s marketplace there is a wide selection of materials, colors and accessories that you can choose from. Couple this with a large number of companies that offer their services, it can be hard to choose the right builder.
Firepit Fundamentals Ltd. believes your fence should be a reflection of your tastes and lifestyle. We work with you to choose your design, materials and finishing touches. We will guide your decisions by making suggestions and offer different products for you to choose from. We work with you to ensure your dream comes to fruition.
We suggest you ask the following questions before choosing a builder:
1) Q: Do they have references or customer reviews ?
A: Read Firepit Fundamentals reviews at www.firepit.homestars.com
2) Q: Are they licensed and insured ?
A: Firepit Fundamentals carries all of the required Business Licenses, Liability Insurance and WCB coverage.
3) Q: Do they have the right qualifications/ certification/ training/ experience?
A: Firepit Fundamentals crews are led by a Red Seal Journeyman Carpenter with over 25 years experience in the construction industry.
4) Q: What specific construction methods do they use?
A: All construction
- Projects built to National and Local building codes.
- All continuous runs on railings are lap jointed.
- Mechanical connectors , screws and special composite fasteners used.
- All posts are cemented in for additional stability.
- Screw piles for deck beams.
- Pressure treated lumber where required.
- All cuts end treated.
- Permits taken out and inspected when complete.
5) Q: What type of warranty do they offer on their workmanship?
A: Firepit Fundamentals offers a one year warranty on all construction.